St Oliver Plunkett Park has become an established inter county venue catering for National Football League, National Hurling League, Interprovincial Championships as well as numerous club, schools, Ladies Football and Camogie matches.
In order to provide the best facilities possible the club has invested heavily in development projects in recent years.
In 2002 our 1200 seater stand was officially opened with terracing on either side.
In 2008 the main pitch was reconstructed with a state of the art playing surface expertly laid by Prunty Pitches. The pitch development also consisted of new boundary fencing and regrading of the gravel banks on the Lismore side.
Future development plans include:
- walking track
- terracing on Lismore side
- new dressing room complex & gym
- upgrading of training facilities